Friday, January 15, 2010

Finally have transmit working!

Well after working with Alex and a couple other's (thanks for the help!), I finally got the calibrate and transmit working with the Motherboard.  I was  seeing 8.6v on the adjust line input on the LM317 adjustable regulator.  After doing a lot of trouleshooting, I found that due to all the adjustments I was making with the heatsink, one of the pins had broken and was making poor contact.  Once I resoldered the pin, all the problems went away.  My next challenge is to get it mounted into a case :)

Hopefully make my first contacts this weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment